Wednesday, November 16, 2011

School and Work Days..

I've really not accomplished much in this life up to this point. I went to a public school grades K-6 and transferred to a Christian Academy at the end of 6th grade. I graduated from there about a week or 2 after I turned 18 and enrolled in college the following Fall. I got my first job at that little community college in the bookstore, and then I did work-study for the Dean of the Business Division for the remainder of my freshman year of college. After that, I got a job at a local department store, and remained there for a little over a year.
I spent 3 years at the community college, studying Information Systems Technology the first two years and Psychology the next year. I obtained no degree. I dropped out, and my reasons were simple: I graduated from High School with and Advanced Studies Diploma and Honors, and I was flunking out of college. I was simply burnt out. Someone that graduated with a 3.2 GPA should not be failing college classes. I had been in school since I was 5 years old, and 16 years was long enough! I have hopes that I will return to college one day to obtain a degree.. when I figure out what I wanna be when I grow up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment